What are the vegetarian recipes, and for whom are these recipes? You might be wondering this. Research shows that 18% of the world has vegetarian beings. They do not eat meat, poultry, or seafood. In the following article, we get to know about Healthy vegetarian recipes? So please don’t skip the article from anywhere and read it carefully because it will be very useful for all of you guys.
There can be many reasons behind this being a vegetarian. It can be the environmental cause or the religious beliefs too. It all depends on where he belongs and which religion he follows.
So, it has been proved that consuming a vegetable diet is more healthy than consuming a meat diet. It is acceptable that vegetables provide health-boosting nutrients.
Vegetarian Diet vs. Meat Diet
The fact is that vegetarians not only consume more of some nutrients, but it has also been shown that they lose weight, have a lower risk of cancer, have better blood sugar levels, and have better heart health.
Now, you might be thinking that if a vegetarian diet has a lot of benefits, why not shift to that diet. But, the problems that will hinder you can be the recipes or the way to cook. Do not worry about thinking about this simple problem.
Shakshuka, the best Vegetarian recipe
This article is basically to guide you with healthy vegetarian recipes. So, what are you waiting for? Grab the ingredients listed below and start cooking with us.
The most loving recipe of vegetarian beings is Shakshuka. It is a blend of onions and tomatoes with spices and topped with sunny eggs.
What ingredients do you need to make this recipe are mentioned below:
- Tomatoes (diced)
- Onions (Sliced)
- Green chilies
- Red chili flakes
- Ginger garlic paste
- Roasted and crushed cumin
To start with the recipe:
- Heat ¼ cup oil in a pan.
- In the hot oil, add sliced onion and let it get sauté.
- Once it turns its color, add green chilies and ginger garlic paste.
- Make sure the green chilies are cut in half or sliced correctly.
- Properly mix with the onions till the aroma arrives.
6. Add tomatoes to the mixture and add all the spices listed above as per your taste.
7. Let them cook well so that the flavor gets in the curry.
8. Once the onion and tomatoes are blended correctly and the oil has been separated, add the sunny side eggs to the pan.
9. Garnish it with coriander and cover the lid to cook it well
10. Cook the eggs well or cook as you like, either the half-cooked or the entirely done sunny side up egg.
11. Dish out and serve either with toasted bread or pita bread. Eat it the way you like.
Also read: How to lower down blood glucose levels