Soups are the winter treat for everyone. Winter soups can easily replace summer salads. The veggies in them, the broth of veggies, lentils, and meat gives a healthy soup that will fill up your tummy, and you will not feel hungry at all. In the following article, we get to know about Healthy Soup Recipes? So please don’t skip the article from anywhere and read it carefully because it will be very useful for all of you guys.
Secondly, the healthy nutrients in the soups make you achieve your health goal. These soups can be given to every single being. Anyone sick can surely have such types of soups as they will retain their health at a faster rate from these broths.
Delicious and healthy soup recipes
Let us share the healthy soup recipe that will enhance your taste buds and enlighten your mood. The yummy and the easiest one is the chicken corn soup. The broth of chicken, when mixed with the corn, makes a yummy flavor. Then the sauces enhance the spices and make them more flavourful. So let’s get started with the recipe to make this tasty soup.
- First, you will need chicken to make a broth for soup. Take a pan and add 5 cups of water to it. Add 250 gm chicken with bones.
- Now add the spices, including salt, pepper, white pepper, soy sauce, vinegar, and ginger-garlic paste.
- Mix it well. You can also add a chicken stock cube or chicken powder to make them taste great.
- Now, let it boil. Once it has started burning, remove the scum from the surface of the broth. Cover the lid halfway and cook for a good 30 minutes on low flame. At this moment, you can add the sweet corn in a finely chopped manner or make a paste of them.
- Let the broth cook.
- Once the broth is ready, taste the flavor.
- Make sure the salt in it is balanced up to your taste.
- Take out the chicken from the stock. Separate it from the bones and shred it properly.
- Make a cornflour paste with little water to make it a thick soup.
- Add this cornflour slurry to the stock while boiling. This will thicken up your store. Let it cook for 5 minutes more. Meanwhile, whisk an egg properly and slowly add this to the soup.
- Could you give it a 5-minute? Serve it with hot sauce, soy sauce, and vinegar with green chilies.
- You can also have boiled eggs along with this soup. Crackers can be served as a side dish with it.
Now, what you can do to make its variants. You can add veggies to this soup. The veggies may include carrots, cabbage, celery, bell peppers, and corn. You can make it a hot n sour version by adding all the sauces and ketchup while cooking it on the flame.
Mostly, these soups are served as a starter in winters before any meal. This makes a meal fantastic and tummy full. Always remember to help this soup immediately for better taste. Serve hot and Enjoy!
Also read: How to lower down blood glucose levels.