Now you are stepping into maturity, and it’s the right time for you to create a schedule to achieve your future goals. Time is the most precious thing, and only a person with future dreams knows its importance. There are a lot of different applications and calendars available on the Apple store and Play store, but why would you download those if you have google. Yes! You read it right. In the following article, we get to know about How to share Google Calendar? So please don’t skip the article from anywhere and read it carefully because it will be very useful for all of you guys.
Google eliminates all the hassles of sending different texts to everyone to invite to an event or let them know for an office meeting. If you don’t know how to create an event and share a google calendar, then no need to worry; I’m here to help you. This article will share how you can share google calendar easily by following a few steps.
How to share Google Calendar?
The one who wants to achieve their goal and wants a proper schedule of every task or event, make their calendars and follow the program accordingly. And of course, a plan set in mind always helps a man achieve that successfully.
Some of you are already using google calendar but did you know you can create your schedule, events and share it with your colleagues for business work or share it with your family to invite to an event. If not, create a monthly or weekly meeting schedule and share it with your colleagues and juniors.
How to create an event on Google Calendar
- To create an event, open up the Google Calendar on your laptop or pc. Select the time for the possibility to get scheduled. Once the event time is chosen, name your event by giving a suitable title. And save your event now.
- Another way to create an event is by clicking on the start button in the top left corner. Save your event after giving it a title.
What you can do with your event is add guests to that. You have to search out the people by their names. But, remember, limit the access to whom you are adding in your calendar event as they can change or edit easily with the help of that access.
How to share a Calendar
- Your first step is to open Google calendar on your laptop or pc.
- Go to the ‘My Calendar’ option and let the drop-down menu open.
- There you can select the Calendar you want to share.
- Click on the settings and sharing option.
- Select the people you want to share by clicking on Add people.
- Now add their email addresses, select the access option, and send the email to the person.
- The link emailed to the recipient will help open the Calendar shared with the recipient.
What to keep in mind
You have to keep the following things in mind if you share your event Calendar with someone.
The access given to someone can be used in a manner that
- they can respond to the invitations
- They can easily delete the event.
- They can edit or change the event.
- They can also share the Calendar with anyone.
So, you have to be aware and keep the access limited.
Also read: Mediterranean diet breakfast