When it comes to eliminating fat from any part of the body, it is essential to maintain a good balance between diet and exercise. Contrary to what you may think, exercise alone will not eliminate back rolls since food is critical to reducing back and other parts of the body. In this article, we read about How to get rid of back fat?
The first rule of thumb to cut fat is to increase unprocessed foods and decrease carbohydrates. Excess flour and sugars contribute to increasing your weight, body fat, and the risks associated with a rise in cholesterol and triglycerides, so leaving these ingredients aside will be the most beneficial for you.
Include detoxifying drinks in your diet to help your body eliminate accumulated toxins, and you will see how, in a short time, this will give you more incredible energy and deflate your body. In addition, many of the ingredients in these drinks (cucumber, lemon, ginger, etc.) are great allies to burn fat naturally since they contain excellent properties for your body.
Causes of back fat
Fat on the back appears for the same reason that it appears in other body parts: weight gain. This weight gain can be the cause of:
- Bad nutrition
- Diseases such as obesity or being overweight
- Side effects of any medication
- Sedentary lifestyle
As is well known, fat is how our body stores energy, but depending on each person, it will be stored in one area or another with more abundance. However, if you have suffered a weight gain to get rid of back fat, you will know that the back is one of the most challenging parts of the body to tone since it is difficult to find specific exercises that act on the area and eliminate back fat. Therefore, the best thing to do to lose back fat is to find a good balance between a healthy diet and daily exercise.
Dietary recommendations to eliminate fat from the lower and upper back
If you want to slim your upper and lower back, the most important thing to keep in mind is that magic diets do not exist. To achieve the desired appearance with a good and stable state of health, it is important to take care of what we eat. Keep the following recommendations in mind when designing your eating routine:
- Count the calories: Before starting a regimen, it is best to have a starting point. Watch how many calories you consume per day and try to cut them in half. The most effective way to see results is to decrease your caloric intake. Take notes for a day of everything you eat and then count with the help of calorie tables.
- Remember the proportions of the food: on your plate, there should be protein, vegetables, and carbohydrates in the following proportions: 25%, 50%, and 25%
- Increase the consumption of lean meats: try to eat red meat only once a week. The rest of the days include poultry and grilled or baked fish.
- Substitute processed flours: instead, include whole grains and flours.
- Count on Fruits and Vegetables: Include 1 or 2 servings of fruits and vegetables in your meals.
Also read: how to cook butternut squash