What is Facebook?
How to change the name on Facebook: Facebook is a community website where everyone can freely sign up their profile and stay connected with others worldwide. The users can like, comment, share and upload the posts, and we can tag your friends. Facebook keeps us connect with family and friends. This site is available in 37 different languages and has other features like events, pages, groups and online business. Facebook also have privacy policies that keep our data, photos, videos and personal information safe. The user can all his post and communication visible, block someone, or keep the post private. Facebook have different privacy policies according to your need.
Why do we need to change the names on Facebook?
Sometimes we need to change names on Facebook for business dealing and after marriage.
How to change names on Facebook?
First of all, review your name. Click on the top right of your screen and select setting and privacy, then select a setting, and on the next page, select name change. Enter the name you want to take and review changes. Enter a password and save changes.
Change names in android
- Open the Facebook app and click on three horizontal lines present on the right side.
- Select the setting and privacy. Next, select the setting and select the personal information. Click on a name change.
- Enter the name you want to take. Click on review changes. Select the name standard and enter a password and save changes.
Change names in iPhone
- Review your name and tap on the three horizontal lines present on the right bottom of the screen.
- Tap on privacy and setting. Select the setting, and then personal information tap on name.
- Now enter your new user name and review changes. Enter a password and save changes.
Note: Once you change your name on Facebook, you can again change it after 60 days. You cannot change your name immediately.
Facebook name change limit is 4 to 5 times.
Also Read: Ppen access conference content 5